Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crafting Union Forum Index -> Joining TCU and What to Expect.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corianna
Officer

re: Kinship Q & A

Here you will find some curiosity questions answered. These are the ones I find asked more frequently when I talk to new recruits. Hope this helps!

Q: The name is 'The Crafting Union' are you a strict crafting kinship?
A: We are not a strict crafting kinship. Although we have all of the crafting vocations covered between our members, this is not the only goal. We like to be well-rounded without focusing on only one aspect of the game.

Q: Then how did this name come to be?
A: Partaska, the founder of the kin named it so after starting it off with her sister with the goal of being only the two of them. They picked up Corianna (me) and things have certainly picked up since then!

Q: I used to see your members everywhere I went! What are you guys up to now?
A: Our numbers have certainly dropped since the peak of the game. Some members have moved on to try newer games, while others have taken breaks and so on. We are looking to rebuild and perhaps keep our numbers to a comfortable minimum.

Q: So, what is the main long-term goal?
A: To continue to establish a family feel to our community of kinmates. We are a very close bunch who have played with one another for years. We welcome all new folks to experience close friendship and ties that we offer, while helping and progressing together.

Q: What is the most active time for members to be online?
A: Usually ranges from 8 pm EST to midnight or later every night.

Q: Are there any non-combat events happening regularly?
A: Absolutely! The most popular one is Grintin's steeplechase every last Sunday of every month.

Q: What about end content?
A: A few of our regular players are highly experienced in that department and have been to every raid and know the ins and outs of every instance. We do scheduled runs when the numbers allow.

Q: Lower level help?
A: Always when able! Ask anything, and we can schedule a time for more involved groupings, or walk you through content on the spot.

Q: I am worried that I will be the lowest level member you recruit. What is the level range normally like?
A: We actually range from low 10s to high 60s! We have a good number of folks in their 20+, and recruit more all the time. So there is good level variety.

Q: Roleplaying?
A: Light. I, myself really do enjoy it. Will try and make more regular events out of it when we gather more of those willing to come along!

Q: Do you have any alliances?
A: Yes, we belong to a very large alliance of about 12 kinships knitted together. The leader is Alvirhelm and the alliance channel name is justiceleague. They run very regular raids and instances.

Q: Upon joining, what is expected of me?
A: Be social! We are a talkative bunch when are online together. Dont forget to mark the kin player note to read 'Main' or 'Alt to__'. Since we have so many members, its hard to tell who is who at times, and also helps to differentiate new players from the old. You are welcome to our Ventrillo server as well, since we use that to communicate when we group. And sign up to this website! Sometimes registering for an event is a must to attend.

I hope I have answered some of the questions, but feel free to ask me any you think up that have not appeared here.

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crafting Union Forum Index -> Joining TCU and What to Expect. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum